Looking for a Tree Change or Country Family Getaway Property? This extraordinary residence in our wonderful country town of Coolah offers a rare chance to acquire a generously proportioned brick home set on a huge double block (2,504sqm), brimming with untapped potential for enhancement and pure enjoyment.
This home features:
- Five large bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes, ensuring ample storage space for the entire family.
- The galley style kitchen also has an adjoining walk-in pantry, catering to all your culinary needs.
- Large informal dining room, where everyone can enjoy their meals together and a more formal dining room for special occasions
- Lounge Room, Family Room and Rumpus Room provide an abundance of room for the family to not only spread out, however perfect for hosting unforgettable gatherings with your loved ones.
- Find solace and productivity in the home office, offering a private sanctuary for remote work or personal pursuits (or 6th bedroom)
- Stay comfortable year-round with the convenience of ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and the cozy ambiance of two wood heaters.
- The laundry and mud room has an extra toilet and shower, adding convenience to your daily routines.
- The double brick garage has power and extra toilet and shower.
- Indulge in outdoor living with huge front and back yards providing endless play areas, and a covered bbq area, The yard is securely fenced and private.
- Coolah has many facilities with this property being very close to the Hospital, with to schools, shopping area and sporting facilities. Coolah is very central to larger country towns like Mudgee, Dubbo, Gunnedah and Tamworth. It is located 4.5 hours from Sydney and 3 hours from Newcastle.
This home eagerly awaits a new owner who will infuse it with their personal touch and transform it into your own haven. Embrace this house's limitless potential and create your own family history!
As local Coolah Agents and Residents, we would love to show you this home and why we love to live here. Contact one of our team at Piper Real Estate to arrange your inspection: Shelley Piper - 0429 771 031, Amber Courtney - 0477 550 131, Ann Rumbel - 0429 771 026
The information & figures contained in this material is supplied by the vendor and is unverified. Potential Buyers should take all steps necessary to satisfy themselves regarding the information contained herein.
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Water Tank