Piper Real Estate is pleased to offer this property which is 31 km from Coolah and 28 km from Binnaway.
This property is 607 ha (approx.1500 acres), 150 ha arable and 150 ha cleared for grazing. It is timbered with Kurrajong, White Box, Apple and Pine, with about 300 ha heavily timbered including Ironbark.
The current owners have run a cattle grazing enterprise and made various improvements since purchasing the property.
• 3 Bedroom Farmhouse with two living areas
• 2 Bedroom Transportable Home
• Soils range from rich red basalt to medium and sandy loams
• New Set of Cattle Yards
• New Bore and watering system
• 7 Dams
• 46 ha is pasture improved
• 22 ha of oats currently sowed
• Has been running 100 - 120 cows and calves
• Boundary fencing in good order
• Some new internal fencing
• 5 Silos
• 2 Stand Woolshed
• Good Access " Tar Road to Yards
• School bus to Coolah close by
If you would like more details about this property, please contact Shelley Piper on 0429 771 031 or Derek Piper on 0429 771 030 for more information or to arrange an inspection.
The above information has been furnished to us by the Vendor. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.